How do I become eligible for Avon Credit facility?
You are entitled to apply for Avon Credit once you fulfil below:1. You are a registered Avon Representative
2. Your year to date (YTD) sales = RM1000
3. Length of activity (LOA) is 4 and above
4. Malaysian residence or permanent residence
Note: Refundable deposit equivalent to 50% of credit limit via Bank Draft or Banker Cheque is required for foreign representative
Can I apply for Avon Credit, online?
Currently, you can only apply for Avon Credit via Avon Beauty Boutique or Zone Managers. For more information, please visit your closest Avon Beauty Boutique or call 1-800-22-2866 to reach our friendly customer service officers for more information.
I am a credit Representative. Can I apply to increase my Avon Credit limit and how?
You can apply to increase your credit limit once you have fulfil the conditions set by Avon. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit your dedicated Avon Beauty Boutique or call 1-800-22-2866 to reach our friendly customer service officers for more information.
What is the credit payment term?
Payment term is according to your status. Please refer below table:
How do I pay the credit I used to Avon?
You can pay your past dues at your assigned Avon Beauty Boutiques or online.
To pay online:
- Register using Existing Representative form.
- Login to your account with your Avon account ID & Password.
- Go to My Account. Scroll down to Credit Information.
- Click on Make Invoice Payment.
- At Payment Information page, you can see the amount of total outstanding to be paid. Note: You cannot pay more than your outstanding amount.
- Choose your payment method. You can pay using Avon's available payment method.
- Proceed until you get to Payment Successful page.\